Terms and Conditions
Furitus Web Site Agreement
Important! These terms of service and terms and conditions govern your use of this site. Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site.
Furitus may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Furitus be liable for
(i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. Even if Furitus or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or
(ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, Furitus liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Furitus makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non-Furitus web site, please understand that it is independent from Furitus, and that Furitus has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a Furitus web site does not mean that Furitus endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
We accept no liability, implied, or otherwise, should the use of our products or services cause downtime, loss of earnings or any other negative impacts. We will be more than happy to offer support and assistance where possible to resolve any issues your site may have. However, it is you responsibility to ensure that you always have a backup of your site’s files, databases.
- Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions
The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks is Furitus, its affiliates or other third party license.
YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Furitus and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
We accept no responsibility for any damage or loss of earnings to your blog/site in any instance when using Furitus products. It is your responsibility to keep a regular backup of your files and/or relevant files so that if the worst does happen, you can use your backup to bring your files back to life.
- Refund Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you have any questions, concerns, or problems, please contact us.
In the event, however, that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, we want to make things right. Downloads are not refundable.
- Software License
Consult the license of the individual product for licensing agreement. You cannot distribute your copy of the product to your client(s). Each of your clients need to have a separate license.
We reserve the right to deny support if you are found to be misusing a license.
- Affiliate Sales
Anyone found to be committing fraud will have their accounts suspended.
Affiliate commission will be reversed for refunded sales and will be reported as a negative sale in the sales report.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). Furitus will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that Furitus considers insecure, Furitus will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
- Customer Support
We try to reply to all customer support queries within 24 hours of posting on weekdays. We have a very good track record of providing excellent customer support.
- Product Delivery
Our digital products are delivered instantly via email to your inbox. On rare occasions an email can get delayed or missed or it can end up in your junk folder. If you do not receive an email containing the product download links within a few hours after the order, please contact us and we will send you fresh download links.
- Terms of Service / Terms & Condition Changes
Changes to our Terms of service and terms & conditions will be made without direct notification. It is your responsibility to ensure you check for changes in our terms of service and terms & conditions.
PLEASE REVIEW BEFORE USING THIS FORUM
In order to register and post messages on any one of the Avid Community Forums you agree to abide by the rules below. These rules are contained in the Avid Forums Rules required during the forum registration process.
Considering the real-time nature of the Furitus Forums, it is impossible for Furitus to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
Although Furitus does not and cannot review all messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete part or all of any message, and the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread if the poster violates the Furitus Conduct Guidelines listed below.
Furitus Conduct Guidelines
Thank you for participating in our community websites. The purpose of these community websites is to share your experience and knowledge of Furitus products with other users. To ensure a pleasant experience for all our users, we ask that you follow the code of conduct guidelines outlined below:
- You will not post anything on the Site that violates the intellectual property rights of others, including any patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of privacy, rights of publicity, or moral rights. If you believe that any Posted Information infringes your copyrights, you may provide a notification of claimed copyright infringement to Furitus’s Designated Agent for copyright complaints. Please see our Copyright Complaint Policy for further information.
- You will not swear or type in all capital letters to attract attention.
- You will not insult others. Do not post criticisms or comments directed to another person’s race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or comparable characteristic.
- Furitus prohibits the posting of any unsolicited chain letters or “spam”, or any threatening, harassing, libelous, false, defamatory, offensive, obscene, or pornographic material, or other material that would violate any applicable law or regulation, including but not limited to any federal or state laws or regulations governing equal employment opportunities. Furitus also prohibits petitions and polling the community in any manner.
- You may not post or transmit to the Site any advertising, surveys, promotional materials, contests, or any other commercial or non-commercial solicitations.
- You will not post serial numbers, activation keys, iLok, “cracks”, or any other information intended for software piracy or unlicensed use of software. Any and all discussion involving illegal software is not allowed; whether the discussion is for, against, or anywhere in between.
- You will not impersonate any other person, change their words when quoting them, or submit false or inaccurate information about yourself. Your account registration must contain complete and accurate information, including a valid email address. A “Furitus” or “Moderator” Badge/Logo should only be used for an Avatar by Furitus Employees and Moderators.
- Only one account per customer, and one customer per account is allowed.
- You will not post any threatening, harassing, libelous, false, misleading, defamatory, offensive, obscene, or pornographic material, or any material that would violate any applicable law or regulation.
- You will not post multiple identical postings (or ‘cross post’) in the same forum or more than one forum to solicit a response as this may be considered spam and removed.
- Please stay on-topic within threads, or start a new thread for a different/new topic.
- You also will not post any advertising, surveys, promotional materials, contests, or any other form of solicitation except in areas specifically designated for such purposes.
- Avid also reserves the right to reveal your identity or other known information in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
- Furitus reserves the right to remove posts or restrict the posting privileges of individuals that exhibit a clear agenda designed to slander, insult, or otherwise undermine Furitus, its employees, our development partners, or any other company or individual. New accounts are not allowed for an individual if posting privileges are restricted.
- By participating, you are deemed to grant to Furitus a perpetual, worldwide, royalty free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license (with rights to sub-license) to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such User Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such User Feedback.
All Posted Information is Public
Furitus has reserved certain portions of the Site to permit registered users to post materials or information, including but not limited to personal information, user demonstration reels or other sample materials, graphics, images, opinions, comments, conversations or questions (“Posted Information”). Furitus has provided those special sections as a service to its customers and the media community with the intent of making Posted Information publicly available to anyone who wishes to view it.
Furitus is not involved in any transactions between the users who submit Posted Information, and the users who view or use such information. Without limiting the generality of foregoing, Furitus is not responsible for any employment, hiring, purchase, lease, rent, or any other decisions whatsoever made by any person or entity with regard to the Posted Information contained in the Site.
In addition, please note that Furitus cannot confirm that anyone is who they say they are. You assume all risks relating to any dealings you may undertake with anyone you encounter through the Site.
User Agreement of Furitus File Server Manager service
This User Agreement (the “Agreement”) establishes the conditions of usage of Furitus File Server Manager service (hereinafter “Service”). Before using the Service, please read these terms and conditions (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”). The agreement is binding upon all Users of the Service.
1.1. A User can be any person, registered in the Service. Registration in the Service means you automatically agree to this Agreement. By accepting the terms, set forth in this Agreement, User agrees to comply with these Terms or should stop using the Service. Use of the Service is permitted only in case you have the legal capacity to conclude an Agreement with the Service and not limited in respect of by any law. If you use the Service on behalf of an organization, you agree to this Agreement for the organization and warrant that you have the authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of the organization. Service Administration has the right to stop, cancel or modify the operation of Service at any time without prior written notice. We may also remove any content from the Service in our sole discretion.
Service is not intended for use by children of age under 13 years old. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 places the files using the Service, we may take measures to remove such information from the Service.
1.3. The User is solely responsible for his actions, the contents of his files and folders, as well as for communicating with others when using the Service. You are responsible for obtaining of rights or permits that need to be available in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. All the files posted by Users of the Service, solely reflect the views of Users that posted such files. Service administration does not share, do not support these views, and does not warrant that files placed legitimately. User may not use the Service for any illegal purpose.
1.4. The Administration does not provide moderation of the files posted by Users, do not control the contents of these files, and do not check the files for viruses and other malicious software and cannot be liable for any malicious files received by User through the Service. Service administration is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness or adequacy of the files, messages, Users or any other information that is available when you use the Service.
1.5. All files posted through the Service considered to be the property of Users, who place it, as long as there is no reason to believe otherwise (in particular, not received notice of alleged violations).
1.6. The administration is not responsible for any use (as lawful and unlawful) of the files stored on the Service by the third parties, including reproduction and distribution, as implemented through the Service, or any other means possible, and for any consequences of such use of files. Administration is not responsible for the content of files sent through the Service by Users.
1.7. User is solely responsible for the information he posts through the Service. Files and other content placed in the Service may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by other parties. Do not copy, do not download files, and do not share it, if you do not have the appropriate permissions to perform these actions. User is solely responsible for the copy, exchange, upload, download or any other actions regarding the use of the Service.
1.8. Users of the Service do not receive any rights to use the files posted by another user, unless otherwise specified by the user, who placed the file, and bear full responsibility to the owner of the files for their misuse.
1.9. Service Administration has the right, without notice to User and without any explanation of the reasons, at any time remove any files from the Service. The files can be deleted in case of justified complaints about its placement from third parties. In case of any claims of third parties in respect of infringement of any patent and/or copyright, other property and/or personal non-property rights, the User is obliged to fully compensate all the losses of the Service Administration, if any, according to the corresponding court judgment.
1.10. The Service Administration shall not be liable for any loss or damage of your files, as well as any costs associated with the creation of a backup or restoration of files
2.1. For all Users of the Service is prohibited to:
2.1.1. Post the files containing information of a pornographic nature;
2.1.2. Open public access to the file, off it has been closed or removed by the Service Administration, without the elimination of the reasons of file removal or cease of access to file;
2.1.3. Use the Service to distribute files, the contents of which violates the law, infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights, provides a method to break or bypass the security of any software;
2.1.4. Use the Service to distribute viruses or any other products containing malicious code;
2.1.5. Use software that generate abnormal load on the Service, as well as one that may harm the Service, and/or cause a failure of technical or software services and/or otherwise disrupt the normal operation of the Service.
2.2. User shall not use the Service to upload, store and/or distribute any files that violate the laws of your country or international laws, or the rights and legitimate interests of third parties. User is solely responsible to third parties for their actions related to the placement and/or storage of files through the Service. The user agrees to settle all claims of third parties regarding the placement and/or storage of files through the Service at his own expense.
2.3. Administration may close, alter the access to User files or delete files (including elements forming part of the User profile in the Service, such as avatar or nickname) that have characteristics of:
2.3.1. agitation and propagandistic activities;
2.3.2. inciting ethnic or religious hatred or insulting the national dignity;
2.3.3. exposed promulgation of violence;
2.3.4. threats of violence, including the use of force;
2.3.5. any direct and/or indirect statements that contradict with national or international law;
The decision regarding accordance of the file to the abovementioned requirements is taken by Service Administration at its discretion. Administration has the right to block, move, close or delete the object (file).
The Administration reserves the right to:
– Lock and delete User`s files publicly available, if these objects do not meet the requirements set out in this Agreement;
– Prohibit the use of the Service to Users who violate this Agreement and the Rules;
– To change this Agreement and/or Terms and Conditions of any use of the Service.
User warrants that files which will be placed through the Service:
– Does not contain any information the dissemination of which is prohibited or restricted in accordance with the laws of your country of residence;
– Does not violate the intellectual property rights of third parties;
– Its content corresponds to social, moral and ethical principles (do not contain messages that offend human dignity, promulgating violence, racial or ethnic hatred, etc.);
– Does not contain any viruses or other software containing malicious code.
By using the Service, you agree not to perform or attempt to perform the following actions:
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network, related to the operation of the Service;
- Infringe or otherwise circumvent security and authentication procedures;
- Access to the areas of Service, which are not publicly available, to interfere with Service operation or usability;
- Illegally interfere with any user’s operation, computer, or any network or interrupt it, for example by sending a virus, overloading, overflow, sending unsolicited e-mail or mail bombing any part of the Service;
- Integrate into files malicious software or otherwise use the Service to distribute malware;
- Access to the Service or to perform search in Service in any way, except for the use of publicly provided or supported by the Service interfaces;
- Send unsolicited messages, advertising or spam;
- Send altered, deceptive or false information indicating the source, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- Post any materials that are fraudulent, deceptive or violates the rights of others;
- Advertise products or services that not belong to you, without permission;
- Impersonate any person, or falsely represent an existing connection with another person or entity;
- Post or distribute pornographic material or obscene material, as well as materials which are characterized by intolerance, incite religious, racial or ethnic hatred;
- In any way violate the law or the privacy of others, as well as to disseminate information defamatory to other people.
THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ADMINISTRATION
5.1. The Administration does not warrant that the Service shall correspond to objectives and expectations of the User, trouble-free and error-free operation, as well as the safety of the User profile and files posted by the User. Service Administration does not check files, posted through the Service, and not responsible for the content of files and its compliance with the law or the safety of their use (including, but not limited to the absence in files of viruses or malicious code). Placement, download, view and use of files (including the transition to the links to other Internet resources, included in the file) comes at the User’s own risk. Service does not cover any damage, direct or indirect, caused to the User or third parties arising from the use of or inability to use the posted through the Service files or the service.
5.2. Administration reserves the right, without prior notice, remove any files from the Service or temporarily restrict access to them. In case of violation of these Terms and/or the requirements of the legislation by the User, the Administration reserves the right to terminate User’s account entirely or partially.
5.3. The Service is provided “as is” at your own risk, without explicit or implied warranties. We also disclaim any warranties of merchantability, conformity for a particular purpose or compliance with copyright. Service Administration does not bear any responsibility for any damage caused to your computer, loss or corruption of data or other harm resulting from your access to the Service and/or its use.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
If you – the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property rights or/and authorized to act on behalf of the right holder or under any exclusive right as defined in the copyright, please report alleged copyright infringement that take place in the Service, or regarding its use, by completing submitted below the “Notice of the alleged infringement” and sending it to the Service Administration. Upon receipt of the Notice, Service Administration in its sole discretion shall take all action it deems necessary for, including the removal of the corresponding content (files) from the Service.The notice of alleged infringement (“Notice”)
Define the object of copyright, which you think is used with violation. If this Notice includes a few of copyright objects, which, as you suppose, used with violation, you can create a representative list of such objects.
Specify a file or a link to a file, to which you think access should block as they are used in violation of copyright (or the subject of activity that violates copyrights). At a minimum, you must specify the exact location, where the file can be found.
Define your address, phone number, and e-mail address (if available).
Include in the text of the Notice two statements listed below:
“I am reasonably and assume that the use of copyrighted material indicated by me is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or is prohibited by law (for example, not allowed to view according to law).”
“I hereby declare, under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in this Notice is accurate and I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner or exclusive rights within the confines of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
Enter your full name and provide an electronic or physical signature.
Send this notice with all positions filled to our contact page.
From time to time, Administration may change this Agreement. If the change is essential (in our sole opinion), we will notify you (for example, by e-mail to the address associated with your account). Other changes may be published on our blog page or Terms and Conditions page, so check these pages regularly. By continuing to access or use the Service after the changes take effect, you agree to act in accordance with the modified Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the new Terms and Conditions, stop using the Service.